Oh my, I have offended thee oh my loyal viewers and personalities. I am truly ashamed at my iphone bingery. I’ve made 3 cents selling my “deluxe” ebook and it’s given me a hunger for more $$$$$$..err..cents. I want to make 5 cents, nay 10 cents… and then I will be a millionary (of cents?). I have no sense of my cents.
So I have failed thee once again as I introduce my latest creation: Sophisica…Sophit?… Sophisticated…. SophistimaCalc? What? Here’s the ad:
SophistimaCalc calculator is a fully customizable solution. It performs common scientific calculations but its great flexibility lies in your ability to create and save your own equations and algorithms. The dual screen layout allows you to input a whole set of formulas or a complex set of algorithms and then execute all of them in one click. If you want a financial calculator, input the formulas using the built in memories and then save the complete set of formulas for later use. If you want a physics calculator, do the same.
- performs multiple calculations at the same time by having:
(a) separate input and output windows;
(b) allowing all equations and commands to be inputted before processing
(c) performing all calculations set out in the input window at the press of a button
(d) showing completed calculations in the output window
(e) edit calculations in the input window – you can even use the standard iphone keyboard
- save and load contents of the input window to file to reuse complex equations and algorithms
- 100 memories, each with a name of your choosing, that you can allocate and manipulate using the ‘mem’ command (eg mem mymem=1, mem mymem=mymem+ sqr(50))
- solve linear equations using the ‘solve’ command
- perform conditional calculations
- repeat calculations until a condition is satisfied
- create complex algorithms
- make calculations based on a correct order of precedence (eg multiplication and division first then addition and subtraction)
- use the following in your calculations: +, -, *, /, ^ (power), ! (factorial), %, log, ln, sqrt, sqr, sin, cos, tas, asin, acos, atan, sinh, cosh, tanh, rnd (random number), abs (absolute value)
- see our website for a complete manual
- we are always open to suggestions. Let us know of any improvements, new features and we will endeavor to include them in updates.
It really is good. Pic:
There’s even a manual here: http://freescifistories.wordpress.com/sophistimacalc-manual/
It will cost a whole US99 cents and equivalent. It’s availability is subject to Apple’ approval which should hopefully be any day now. I’ll post the itunes link once it becomes available for sale.